Wednesday, November 27, 2013
1. [+347, -102] You can tell right off the bat that her personality must be hellish
2. [+292, -31] I'm an SNSD fan and Jessica does have a bit of a bad habit with her hands. I know that it's a joke but even as a fan, it's hard to watch her hit her members and shove them and such... Of course, I know that she doesn't have bad intentions but she should control herself even if it's a joke. Jessica and the other members might not have a problem with it but to outsiders, it's easy to misunderstand Jessica's jokes ㅠㅠ
3. [+236, -38] It is a bit off putting. Members can indeed joke with each other and stuff but hitting someone with your foot is... And in the last gif, you can see the other members trying to help Tiffany out but Jessica sits on her and pushes her down, making her fall over. It might be a joke to them but people can certainly misunderstand on Jessica's expressions alone.
4. [+145, -5] No matter how close you are, it still makes you feel bad when someone hits you on the head like that... Even when you know it's a joke, it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth...
5. [+115, -5] It's obvious it's a habit for her now. She might only do it as a joke with her friends now but it's a habit and that means you can do it unconsciously to anyone, anywhere. Jessica should really fix this immediately.
6. [+109, -8] Jessica's facial expression looks so mean in that gif of her hitting Hyoyeon on the head;;
7. [+64, -118] I know that those gifs don't look good but they look bad because they're taken out of context ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+22, -34] I'm a Sone and Jessica is not a mean kid by any means, you guys are being so mean. SNSD are just joking around, why are you hating on her ㅜㅜ Then what about when the other members play jokes on Jessica, does that make them bad people too ㅜㅜ The gif below is from when Yoona, Sooyoung, and Fany pushed down Jessica so she couldn't get back up. The next day, Sica cutely joked back to Fany as seen in the above gifs. Such a big misunderstanding of just a joke ㅜㅜ