Idiots wear dead Asiana airline flight attendant costumes for Halloween



Article: Halloween costumes making a joke out of the Asiana crash... the entire world in 'horror'

Source:
News 1 via Nate

1. [+2,753, -26] I think this is severe... They should've cosplayed as the dead Americans from the Twin Towers while they were at it

2. [+2,547, -85] Am I the only one that thinks it's funny how Koreans (in Korea) celebrate Halloween?? I think it started in the English academies... now the night clubs are throwing Halloween parties too. So stupid...

3. [+2,059, -43] Wow, what the f*ck, this is pissing me off. You ba$tards, I hope a hurricane washes over you.

4. [+92, -5] This pisses me off. Should I upload a video on YouTube of myself cosplaying as zombie Kennedy shot to death?

5. [+82, -4] I'll never get why Koreans celebrate Halloween in Korea

6. [+62, -2] There are so many psychos in our small little country... can't imagine how many more there are in a big land like America.

7. [+61, -1] Psycho... I hope they all die like that.

8. [+58, -3] Happy 9/11

9. [+49, -1] Idiots, how would you feel if someone celebrated 9/11??

10. [+35, -1] Since the Americans think of us as a joke, I hope Koreans will stop celebrating Halloween starting next year

-