Same Old: EXO


Article: Hardcore EXO fans 'I <3 EXO' self-harm... is the fandom okay?

Source:
Seoul News via Nate

1. [+508, -11] I once liked a singer as well.... but I think EXO has the weirdest fandom in the history of fandoms.... Your oppas will never like you if you keep acting like this tsk tsk tsk. Wake up.

2. [+424, -2] Crazy... What are these celebrities even worth to them.... Their parents worked so hard to give birth and raise them, what're they doing to their bodies.... The world is crazy these days.

3. [+401, -2] Leave 'em alone! They'll do it for a few more years before they realize how embarrassing their actions are, but by then it'll be too late so they'll have to cover their scars up with sweaters in the middle of summer ㅋㅋ I hope the singer will say something about this.. "You're not my fan! You're my anti!" ^^

-

Article: From putting down Ryeowook to petitioning for military exemption... how much longer can we leave the EXO fandom alone?

Source:
No Cut News via Nate

When DO sang a 'Missing You' cover with Ryeowook on 'Kiss the Radio', fans flooded the message board putting Ryeowook down and demanding to know why DO didn't get more air time. Ryeowook had to tweet in response, "A shocking two hours for me. It's true that there's a lot of pressure for a senior and junior to sing together."

1. [+1,536, -50] Worst fandom in history

2. [+1,055, -28] No solution..........

3. [+963, -21] Why would they waste time on things like that.... If they're teens, they should have so many other things to be worrying about.

4. [+85, -10] It's not only Ryeowook they put down. They go around saying SHINee's on a downfall, EXO is better than TVXQ... and whenever the SNSD members promote EXO, they claim that the girls are hitting on the members. If they're so mean to even their own labelmates, how do you think they treat artists of other labels? I've never seen such disrespectful fans in my life.

5. [+55, -5] As if it was only Ryeowook? From Shin Seung Hoon to Shinhwa, Ryu Hyun Jin, SNSD, Super Junior, f(x), SHINee, B2ST, INFINITE, BAP, B1A4, A Pink... should I continue? ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+51, -1] It really pisses me off how Nate Pann has been overtaken by EXO posts. There used to be a lot of posts about life and stuff but now it's an EXO fancafe ㅡㅡ Just reading the titles of the posts, you can tell the kids aren't sane...

7. [+45, -3] The absolute worst fandom I've ever encountered since Cassiopeia. I can understand liking a singer to the point of dedicating your entire youth to them but why harm others in the process?

8. [+43, -6] The fans acting like that just makes me hate the group even more... SM is definitely the kingdom of stupid fangirls.

-