Article: The big companies are up to something... a sensational move from each
Source: OSEN via Naver
Just talking about how SM and YG are doing well with SM's merge with Woollim and YG's new boy groups.
1. [+148, -16] There's no JYP in news about the big companies now ㅎㅎ
2. [+145, -28] I honestly think the top company in our country is Korea... They have such a strong foundation that you can't picture them ever falling apart. SM idols are always bound for success, it's really only a matter of time. They know how to make money, and it's almost scary to the extent that they know exactly what the fans want. I remember wondering last year what they were going to do with EXO and look how big they've become now... There's no worries needed for SM.
3. [+117, -11] No place for JYP anymore ㅎㅎ They should just focus on SUzy
4. [+83, -10] SM is scary. They call it SM C&C but I think SM is trying to become like Japan's Johnny's by just sucking up everything, even the companies. They'll end up taking over the entire broadcasting industry at this rate, just like how Johnny's runs Japan.
5. [+60, -10] I'm just so sick of these companies pumping out idol groups that are ruining the industry. They're trained in the rehearsal rooms, given dances to copy, and forced to believe that this is their passion, forced to cry for it like robots and puppets. It's so upsetting to me that these puppets are the ones leading Korean culture and the music industry today.
6. [+57, -15] The catch is that their songs still aren't improving
7. [+41, -6] No one even mentions JYP anymore... SM and YG are the two tops of our country now, I guess