Scriptwriter Kim Soo Hyun axes Han Ga In and Kim Sarang from her upcoming drama


Article: Han Ga In and Kim Sarang, SBS 'The Woman Who Married Three Times' goes through casting troubles

Source: Star Today via Nate

The drama is going through some trouble with the casting because none of the actresses are satisfying scriptwriter Kim Soo Hyun's standards.

1. [+670, -58] I remember seeing the script reading for 'Childless Comfort' and the scriptwriter was ruthless when it came to Kim Hae Sook or Im Ye Jin not acting up to her standards. No wonder Kim Sarang and Han Ga In got the axe... She seems a bit stubborn at times but she's a lot better than the other drama scriptwriters these days who focus on makjang plots and passing over the script the day of the recording. It's because of people like her that there are still quality works in the industry. I hope that all of the big companies will shove all of their idols into this project so that they're humiliated by her.

2. [+554, -27] Why should the scriptwriter get hate for this??? She's doing the best for her work... It's best for the viewers that she wants only the best for her drama.

3. [+544, -32] Being picky like this is a lot better than throwing together whatever and forcing the viewers to watch crappy acting. There are some who hate Kim Soo Hyun's dramas but I connect to her plots and find them a lot more fun than the other dramas these days. I'm glad she's making choices to better her drama.

4. [+58, -6] I hope she casts a slew of talented actors

5. [+43, -3] I don't think she's being greedy. I understand her desire for better actors.

6. [+42, -4] No way she'd be satisfied with Han Ga In. She's such a poor actress.

7. [+38, -3] She's gone through Han Ga In and Kim Sarang... so she must be looking for an actress in that age group. I can only think of Song Hye Gyo, and I don't think she'll be in another drama anytime soon. Han Ga In and Kim Sarang... are so bad.

8. [+28, -0] I want Son Ye Jin

-