Jay Park tweets words of reconcilement towards diss controversy


Article: Park Jaebum talks about the hip hop 'diss' controversy, "A true family can make up and work things out no matter how big of a fight, right~?"

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+1,413, -44] San E - Let Me Tell You a Story About a CEO I Know (Feat. Jay Park)

2. [+1,388, -104] Jaebum-ah, can you come out about your real reason for leaving the group? I'm really curious

3. [+1,276, -101] I want to hear a Jay Park 'Control', say something about 2PM

4. [+1,120, -80] So are you a family with 2PM?? or no??

5. [+432, -31] It'd be fun to see him download 'Control' and diss JYP

6. [+460, -86] Honestly, I'm glad Jay Park left 2PM... I'm not a fan of idols but he's definitely gotten rid of his idol image since leaving JYP and pursuing music that he wants, not his company wants. I honestly think his music is at the top... just that there's nothing Korean about it.

7. [+378, -24] So I guess he wasn't family with JYP then

8. [+340, -26] Maybe because I'm used to seeing him on SNL but he makes me crack up the minute I see him ㅋㅋ

-