Article: 'Hwashin' Seungri opens up about his Japanese scandal... "The public thinks of me as an adult now"
Source: OSEN via Nate + Naver
1. [+1,858, 263] Is he serious? He admitted on broadcast that he slept with a woman he wasn't even dating. Disgusting...............
2. [+3,642, -112] The first idol in Korea to admit their sex scandal
3. [+2,741, -62] So basically he admitted that his scandal's true ㅋㅋ And the girl who sat behind Kim Gura kept falling asleep, hilarious
4. [+2,788, -157] "I had a one night stand ^^ ㅎㅎ I'm an adult now"
5. [+2,145, -56] So he finally admitted it ㅋㅋㅋ But it's nothing to be proud of, he should be more careful
6. [+1,191, -83] Imagine if Seungri was a woman... IU gets all this hate over one picture and yet the responses to Seungri admitting this are lukewarm at best. Why is it cool for a man to sleep around but dirty for a woman?
7. [+1,005, -80] Admitting it like this is better than avoiding the issue like always. Even though he looked like he really wanted to avoid answering it, he pulled through in the end
8. [+674, -60] YG artists are getting lost in the mountains... Are they not managing their artists?
Article: 'Hwashin' Seungri "My ex-girlfriend texted me after our scandal"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+363, -16] Yang CEO, what're you going to do about this kid
2. [+319, -19] What's Seungri saying...? Reading what he said makes it sound like he's lost his mind.. do I have to see the show to see for myself?
3. [+267, -20] ㅋㅋㅋ Never in my 25 years of life have I seen such a trashy show ㅋㅋㅋ With four guests, they keep talking over each other and Kim Gura didn't seem to know whether this was recorded or live with the way he was cutting everyone off. Shin Dong Yub kept mentioning there wasn't enough time ㅋㅋㅋ Clara was the only one who seemed to know what was going on... They should've just gone with a recorded broadcast ㅋㅋㅋ