Sunmi's '24 Hours' sweeps the charts


Article: Sunmi makes a 'perfect all kill' on 9 music charts... WG "Amazing"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+715, -65] She should change her hair style... Her face is long so it doesn't match

2. [+785, -181] You sure it's not media play all kill? Why isn't this song being regulated? The lyrics are all about touching each other and doing it for 24 hours. The choreography is all sexual as well. Even as an adult, it all embarrasses me.

3. [+348, -53] The lyrics are a bit much... 24 hours isn't enough for me to touch you and you to touch me ㅋㅋ

4. [+368, -133] Sunmi fighting ♥♥♥♥

5. [+468, -254] I think Park Jin Young has finally woken up. The song's good.

6. [+261, -61] I'll be honest, she's doing better than what I expected... ㅡㅡ When she first announced she'd be going solo, I worried about what she'd be able to do on her own

7. [+244, -57] I wouldn't call this song A class or anything but it's 100 times better than EXO

8. [+166, -29] Not like music charts have any meaning in our industry anymore...

-

Article: Sunmi "I never imagined I'd sweep the charts... I'm grateful for the WG's support"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+704, -145] I haven't even listened to the song yet and it's a #1 sweep....

2. [+454, -105] I'm not saying this to be mean but I've never even heard of the title of her song. I wondered if I was the only one so I asked people around me and nobody honestly knows what her song is.

3. [+409, -119] The song is so stupid, how is it #1... It's #1 on Melon's music video list as well..

4. [+41, -21] It's already been revealed that large companies can control all of this so what point is there in ranking #1 on a music chart? She's been media playing so much even before she came out. I've yet to even listen to the song.

5. [+32, -18] So much media play from her

6. [+30, -21] The thing about JYP songs is that you get tired of them real fast after listening to them af ew times...

7. [+25, -17] ? ? ? But no one... cares? ? ?

8. [+24, -15] Really...? Songs like this can sweep #1???..........

-