Block B resolves matters with their new management


Reader request.

-

Article: Block B resolves matters with their former agency... 'back to promotions'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+287, -36] I acknowledge this team's talents but they also really have a skill for burying those talents with controversial scandals and articles. I hope if they do have their comeback, they act with more caution.

2. [+261, -75] I don't know about all that stuff about their character but... If they were debuted under YG, they would've chewed up the idol scene alive

3. [+218, -71] I hope they can promote a lot and well now;;;

4. [+34, -17] They have more talent than most idols... their composing skills are above and beyond as well. I hope they act and speak with caution with this new start!

5. [+29, -15] It's a new management so I hope they treat them nicely... It was so stupid how the entire Blockbuster album was great but they only promoted three times on live broadcast ㅠㅠ

-