Article: Gaeko releases E-Sens diss "You're brainless, all you know how to do is whine"
Source: Newsen via Nate 
1. [+1,865, -968] Why did he leave the part out about the million dollars? Instead, he brought up the marijuana issue again ㅋㅋ Poor move on his part...
2. [+1,147, -261] They're both such great rappers, there's nothing to criticize...
3. [+1,229, -356] There seems to be some truth to that million dollar claim ㅋㅋㅋ He didn't bring it up at all and resorted to what everyone knew he'd resort to talking about, the marijuana ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+648, -186] Personally... Right when I listened to it.. the lyrics seem well written but there's no punch to them. There's nothing about them that make you think, "Wooow, E-Sens got owned."
5. [+634, -198] His lyrics have no punch;;; I don't think the point of this diss battle was supposed to be about his marijuana issue anyway
Article: Simon D responds to Swings diss... "You XX"
Source: No Cut News via Nate
1. [+249, -38] Swings totally got owned, this is a complete victory for SImon D. Poor Swings saying there's a part three... does he even have anything more to say other than f*ck, f*ck, f*ck?
2. [+231, -30] Simon D wins!
3. [+205, -30] Finally... the real man has arrived.
4. [+53, -2] I almost pissed my pants during the part in Simon D's lyrics where he said, "You have no right to talk about the truth ('Jin shil'), you got yourself in hot waters over that before, didn't you" ㅋ Referencing to when Swings talked bad about the late Choi Jin Shil.
5. [+29, -0] Swings got owned so hard ㅋㅋㅋ It's almost like he sacrificed himself to fire up this diss battle even further ㅋㅋ
Article: Hip hop becomes ablaze with diss batles, why? Where did it all begin?
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+76, -10] This is what Korean hip hop should be like. Idols think rapping is when you talk really fast while underground rappers who go mainstream whine about love for that extra cash... This is the time the Korean hip hop scene needs some change.
2. [+49, -3] It'd be so hilarious if Defconn who spent all this time making random foods on Radio Star and Happy Together got pissed off with all the disses and made his own gangster raps ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+39, -2] I'm not familiar with hip hop myself but I think all of the losers commenting about how a diss isn't a diss just because it has some swears in it are pathetic. The Korean hip hop scene is so small, these rappers all know each other and are connected in some way. You can see random YouTube videos and see so many random rappers actually have connections to each other. In such a small scene, imagine having to put out a diss track where it's a friend or a friend of a friend that's going to be affected. That's why this diss battle is as huge as it is right now, all things considered.
4. [+40, -11] This is how hip hop should be, it's way more fun this way ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+23, -2] Just give it time... These rappers will all go back to whining about love again once it's all over.