Article: Busker's Kim Hyung Tae apologizes 3 days after 'Ilbe' controversy
Source: No Cut News via Nate
1. [+437, -30] Honestly, I had no idea what any of these Ilbe terms were until I started reading all these articles about them ㅡㅡ;;;;
2. [+343, -44] If Kim Hyung Tae gets away with this, it'll just prove the hypocrisy of the stupid fangirls who ran Crayon Pop out of the industry for their Ilbe controversy
3. [+268, -68] Using the word 'woonji'.... Yeah, you're over.
4. [+31, -12] Crayon Pop apologized three times and Hyosung even apologized while sobbing and both still get hated on today... but people are willing to forgive Kim Hyung Tae after one apology? ㅋㅋㅋ All of the stupid fangirls always come out of their caves whenever their oppas get into a scandal to shield them ㅋㅋ
5. [+27, -12] Wow, people acted as if they were going to eat Crayon Pop and Hyosung alive... but Kim Hyung Tae can go around using words like 'jongbum' and 'woonji' and still get shields..