Article: Finale 'Lee Soon Shin', IU grabs hold of both her dreams + love.. happy ending
Source: Star News via Naver + Nate + Nate
1. [+3,498, -42] It's not until the last episode that the plot fastforwards at LTE speed
2. [+3,018, -46] Scriptwriter, I'll be looking forward to the name of your next drama... so that I can avoid it
3. [+1,054, -55] We all thought IU would be the downfall of this drama but it was the scriptwriter
4. [+771, -14] Scriptwriter, please never write another 50 episode long drama again ㅠㅠ How could you end the drama like this.. Are you not at all apologetic to the viewers who watched until the end? What kind of ending is this? ㅡㅡ
5. [+725, -13] The scriptwriter should look for a new job
6. [+664, -9] So the entire cast wakes up one morning and decides to turn into nice people... what a conclusion.
7. [+189, -7] I've never seen a worst KBS drama in its history... No fun, no touching moments... All they did was rip at each other in the search of their birth parents until randomly deciding to be nice to each other.
8. [+112, -15] Everyone was worried about IU in this drama... but the true enemy was the scriptwriter.