Yeo Min Jung claims her thong exposure was intentional but not her chest


Article: [Exclusive Interview] Yeo Min Jung "I purposely exposed my thong... but it wasn't noise marketing"

Source: Sports Seoul via Naver

"I didn't intend to have an exposure accident. Right from the morning, my dress wasn't fitting right so I was nervous all throughout. While walking the red carpet, I heard a snap and went to grab my strap but it ended up unraveling faster. People are claiming that I purposely let my strap slip but that wasn't the case. The dress didn't fit me properly so my mom stitched the shoulder area but it unraveled on the carpet."

1. [+574, -24] No, she definitely pulled her strap down... It was way too obvious. And if it really was an accident like she claims, most women would be surprised and not know how to handle the situation but she laughed...

2. [+455, -10] Who is this ajumma...

3. [+383, -10] Her chest was exposed twice and each time, her hand pulled her strap down herself. There's no controversy over whether she staged it or not because she did.

4. [+321, -25] At least Oh In Hye was pretty to look at...

5. [+225, -7] I'm more shocked that she's a '90er... Have you guys seen her profile picture.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+153, -7] I thought she was a 40 year old ajumma judging just by the pictures... but she was born in 1990?

-