Junsu and Jaejoong might enlist this year


Article: [Exclusive] JYJ Junsu and Jaejoong to enlist this year... "balancing the timing"

Source:
Kukmin Ilbo via Naver

1. [+1,306, -27] Oh~ the army... I hope they work hard, the duty of every man

2. [+1,262, -24] Yeah, it's best to get it done and over with now that the celebrity unit is abolished

3. [+1,111, -35] Active duty if you're a real man

4. [+1,192, -189] Even though as a fan, news of this rips at my heart... I feel that every man should serve equally. And Park Yoochun has severe asthma but still smokes. As a fan, I hope that he'll quit smoking and improve his asthma condition so that he can enlist in the army as well.

5. [+864, -30] I never even thought of them going to the army yet so it feels weird seeing this article come up ㅋㅋ Time has passed so fast... Sunye's married and even the second generation idols are off to the army... So much time has gone by. Feels weird thinking about it.

-