TV: [Spoilers!!!] Cyrano Dating Agency (Finale)


Article: 'Cyrano Dating Agency' finale, Lee Jong Hyuk ♥ Sooyoung's hot kiss 'happy ending'

Source:
TV Report via Nate

1. [+309, -23] Yoona had a kiss scene with Jang Geun Suk, Jessica had a kiss scene with Lee Dong Wook, Yuri had a kiss scene with Lee Je Hoon and Yoo Ah In, and Sooyoung with a 40 year old married man.......... but why is it that I feel like Lee Jong Hyuk could still do better ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+269, -5] Oh my!!!!!!! Junsu's father~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!

3. [+196, -3] Lee Jong Hyuk could totally be my uncle but my heart still flutters for him ㅠㅠ How could a 40 year old man do this to my heart ㅜㅜㅜㅜ From Gentleman's Class to Where are you going, dad to Cyrano, all of his images have been different!! Totally jjang!

4. [+22, -2] I feel like I've watched something I shouldn't have seen ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+17, -6] Sooyoung's a better actress than Yoona... and better than the cameos Taemin and Minho as well... I don't think being from SM automatically makes you a bad actor, just that SM tends to stick their artists into dramas because they look hot, not because they have talent.

-