Kang Ta's stories about the army help build a positive image


Article: Kang Ta "My senior officer in the army who is 6 years younger than me is my current manager"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+665, -17] This hyung is known for his incredibly impressive army service in the search party. He was also honored in a rifle competition.... Definitely puts some other people to shame.

2. [+604, -18] This is why networking is so important... Everything's equal in the army so it doesn't matter if you're rich or poor outside, you're on even footing with your peers... But these damn celebrity soldiers, who the hell do any of you think you are to be out drinking all night. Don't you feel embarrassed or apologetic at all to the soldiers pulling all night shifts?

3. [+572, -18] Yeah, Kang Ta's extremely well known for his amazing army service. I was a new recruit when he was a sergeant.

4. [+66, -2] See, it's guys like him who deserve to talk about their army experience on TV unlike ba$tards like Boom who received 150 days.

5. [+64, -4] Really. nothing more to say about Kang Ta and Jang Hyuk in terms of their army services... They seem like great human beings.

6. [+43, -3] My uncle always says that you can never hate on a person who discharged from active duty! Kang Ta fighting!

7. [+40, -1] I'm a direct junior of Chil Hyun hyung... Hyung was in April, I was in July. I broke up with my girlfriend mid service and he's one of the seniors who gave me the most support... I learned a lot from him during our service together! Fighting!

8. [+31, -0] I enlisted in 05 so I probably had no chance of seeing Kang Ta but I can imagine anyone who had him as a senior or junior had a great service.

9. [+26, -1] All this time, people were underevaluating his skills because he's under SM but with one story about the army, public perception of him changes wildly like this... An example that shows being a hard worker will pay off in the end somehow... I hope people take an interest in his skills as a musician as well. He composed a lot of great songs like BoA's 'Neul' and Taeyeon's 'And One'.

-