TV: [Spoilers!!!] Show Me the Money 2


Article: 'Show Me the Money 2' Swings vs Soul Dive, Swings wins

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+484, -16] Lexy really sucks, there's nothing she can do about this

2. [+388, -8] Mad disappointed in Lexy. I think she went on too long of a hiatus. Her performance seemed more like a featuring -.- and I thought season two was for amateurs but they're pitting the team pros against each other instead, what the heck?

3. [+342, -19] I like Zizo the best, even the other team acknowldges his skills. Great singer with great ideas.

4. [+304, -9] Meta's right, you can't perform a song you already had a hit with as safety if you want to win. You have to keep trying for new things. He should really stop swearing so much, though.

5. [+94, -7] Lexy did a short rap in the beginning and then tried to match herself up to the woman singing the chorus but she was already out of breath by then. I couldn't even finish watching the stage because she was so embarrassing.

-

Article: Lexy confesses "I came on the show because there are no stages left for me to stand on... but it hurts and it's hard"

Source:
Star Today via Nate

1. [+305, -21] She just flat out sucks. I don't even want to watch this show until she's eliminated.

2. [+282, -18] She always looks like she's pissed off..

3. [+284, -22] Why is she taking out the fact that she sucked on Lee Hyun Do? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even a non-rapper like myself could tell that she absolutely sucked... mumble mumble.. Her performance was hilarious ㅋㅋ It'd be better for her to just get eliminated as soon as possible.

-