Celebrity soldiers sent to 10 days of military jail


Reader request.

-

Article: Celebrity soldiers sent to 'army jail'... under controversy for soft punishment

Source: No Cut News via Naver [allkpop article here]

1. [+245, -6] So do celebrities receive discounts on the number of days they're sent to jail too?

2. [+194, -7] I've been to army jail ㅋㅋ 10 days, you're kidding me right? I was in there for a full term for kicking a junior in the butt. Ministry, you have to be joking with us, right?

3. [+176, -5] ㅋㅋ Just the army jail ㅋㅋ If they had been regular soldiers, they'd be forced to reenlist as military patrols and receive investigations before being sent to the real army prison... Even the military law stands no chance against celebrities. I guess we have to be glad that they at least got rid of the unit.

4. [+164, -3] I just don't want to see any of them on TV anymore

5. [+154, -5] The call center is 1577-9090, everyone needs to call in and file complaints. The ministry has to be kidding with us. How can they only send them in for 10 days? They drank, were out of uniform, used cellphones, didn't do their work, assaulted a journalist, and visited massage parlors. I really have no words for this.

6. [+137, -5] Their punishment is 10 days in army jail ㅋㅋ They're joking, right? Any regular soldier would've been sent to real jail.

7. [+123, -5] I was sent to army jail for 15 days because a junior told on me for owning a beeper. They then took away all my rights to leave the base and all my vacation days until my discharge. So where can I go file a complaint for unfair treatment?

8. [+107, -4] Anyone who hasn't been to the army might think that this is a decent punishment but 10 days in army jail is nothing... It just means 10 extra days of service.

-