TV: [Spoilers!!!] Happy Together 3 (B2ST)


Article: B2ST "We moved to a 100 pyeong dorm after suffering... We couldn't believe our first income of $8,000"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+196, -13] Son Dongwoon's confidence ㅋㅋㅋ Hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was actually curious about the taste of his 'godly noodles?'

2. [+179, -13] Saw Son Dongwoon in a new light this episode

3. [+165, -13] Can I get the recipe for his godly noodles

-

Article: 'Happy Together' Lee Kikwang is an 'acting idol'... Able to drop tears at a moment's notice

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+244, -43] I thought he was really good?? His pronunciation and everything was a bit off since it was spontaneous but I was surprised with how well he was able to grab a hold of the right emotions that fast

2. [+221, -47] I thought he'd be pretty average at acting considering he's an idol but he did decently. I didn't think he'd able to tear up that fast ㅋㅋ

3. [+202, -48] He was good

-