Lee Joon's statement on money management earns respect


Article: Lee Joon's respectable statement "You're deluding yourself if you think that your idol income will last forever"

Source: TV Daily via Daum

Lee Joon: "We make more money than most people our age, and people tend to delude themselves into thinking that we'll be making this kind of money forever. Your career's over the minute you think that, though.

Until now, my only dream has been to make money. I was able to help out when my aunt fell sick. She recovered when I went to go see her. I'm proud of myself for spending my money in this way while others are buying foreign cars. My goal for now is for everyone around me to be happy."

1. [+447, -6] He may seem naive sometimes but I think he's actually a nice, innocent person. He's not just saving money but he actually has goals and good intentions. I really hope that everything works out for him and that he continues to grow into a great person.

2. [+369, -2] You really can't help but like him... He doesn't have that characteristic selfishness that a lot of celebrities have.

3. [+324, -2] Proud

4. [+203, -1] This is why I like him, he's not a tryhard... He's young but he's got a good head on his shoulders and always works hard. ㅋㅋㅋ Good kid.

5. [+185, -2] I originally liked MBLAQ when they debuted because of their handsome/chic image but once you actually get to know them, you realize that they may seem a bit dopy but they're quite mature and dependable for their age. I feel like Lee Joon will make quite the career for himself even after MBLAQ disbands.

6. [+132, -1] You can really tell that Park Myung Soo absolutely adores the kid. I love idol guests like him. He knows the importance of money and knows that it's not something to spend mindlessly. I actually learned something from him.

7. [+127, -1] You can't judge this kid just for being an idol. His idol image makes him look like a tryhard but there are actually a lot of idols who work hard. Sung Dae Hyun looked so comparatively immature next to Lee Joon with how hard he was trying to get a laugh out of the crowd...

8. [+88, -0] If only other idols would think like he does.

9. [+62, -1] I watched hoping that my own son will grow up to be like him. Respectable and a hard worker.

10. [+55, -1] One of the very few idols that you can learn something from.

-