TV: I Hear Your Voice hits #1 in viewer ratings



Article: 'I Hear Your Voice' hits highest viewer ratings again 16.1%... #1 for the Wed/Thur slot

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+112, -2] Jung Woong In's antagonist role is awesome...

2. [+93, -2] Great acting by the leads, great story line... Unlike another Monday/Tuesday drama's female idol lead who gets crushed in terms of acting skills by the male lead and the supporting characters but still media plays the hell out of being #1 in viewer ratings

3. [+89, -3] First of all, I like how the drama doesn't have an idol that lowers your concentration in the drama. Idols should never be in dramas.

4. [+85, -2] At this rate, they'll easily hit 20%

5. [+79, -4] There's really not one actor who doesn't fit his character ㅋㅋㅋ They all match so well. Jung Woong In's presence is really scary all throughout the drama!

6. [+74, -2] After watching Jung Woong In in the first episode, I vowed never to watch this drama late at night. His gaze is frightening, almost like he'll appear in your nightmares when you go to bed. His acting is just fear inducing.

7. [+65, -2] I've been watching since the first episode and it's really fun. Everyone's great at acting.

8. [+64, -2] "I'll Be There" has been my caller ring for three years now... and now people are scared to call me ㅠ_ㅠ I had to change it today

-