Article: Is JYP changing... No longer hear the 'JYP' at the beginning of songs
Source: OSEN via Nate
Article talks about JYP artists now working with other composers instead of using songs written by JYP as their title tracks. JYP reps explain that if there's a song that sounds better than one produced by JYP, they'll use that song for promotions. It's a decision they've been making since Baek Ah Yeon's debut.
1. [+357, -12] These days, it's not JYP that's the problem but SM ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are they called EXO?? That group that comes out in a pack with a song that nobody can understand. SM's the one that gave them a win on each music program, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tell me that's wrong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+265, -10] JYP isn't doing well, SM keeps crossing the line, YG is up in controversies
3. [+158, -7] EXO? They're under SM right? That nugu group with a hell of a lot of members. I bet none of the broadcast officials even know who they are. I heard it's gotten so bad that singers have to wear name tags when they rehearse because nobody knows who they are ㅋㅋㅋ It wasn't like that in the past...
4. [+30, -2] Every song release by SM, JYP, and YG have been weird lately;;; EXO's 'Wolf' will go down in history as the trashiest song to have ever been released. It only won because their Chinese fans bulk bought their albums. SNSD's 'I Got a Boy' just gave me a mental breakdown.... 2PM's song... ㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing while listening to it. and YG's CL... They were obviously joking when they made that song, they had to have been ㅋㅋㅋ The only groups with decent songs have been B2ST, SISTAR, and 4minute. SM really needs to swap out the bulk of their composers.
5. [+17, -4] SM's the real trash lately
6. [+16, -1] You have to admit EXO winning #1 is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ Nobody knows who they are and yet they have a trophy... daebak.
7. [+16, -4] Watch JYP add 'JYP' at the end of his songs to change it up a bit
8. [+14, -4] I wouldn't necessarily say JYP has lost his touch considering that he composed and wrote Ivy's song and it sounds nice.
9. [+10, -1] EXO's biggest flaw was that they were too obvious with SM buying things out for them.
10. [+10, -0] I'm a wolf, I'm a wolf awooooooooh~ I'm a wolf, I'm a wolf awhoaaaaaa~~ Gotta have next level lyrics like this to be #1 these days, you know?