Article: Clara "I was cast by SM in the past, I almost debuted as a member of SNSD"
Source: Newsen via Nate
"When I was going to school in America, I was cast by an SM casting director. I even met up with Lee Soo Man and was close to signing a contract. My mother, however, wanted me to go into acting and my father faced too many difficulties with his own singing career so I wasn't able to sign the contract."
1. [+349, -18] I bet you could fill an entire tour bus of just women who "almost" became SNSD members
2. [+235, -28] T-ara Soyeon always went around saying she almost debuted with SNSD too ㅋㅋㅋ Anyone can call themselves an almost member but it's really only Lee Yeon Hee and Go Ara that have any credibility since they're both in SM as actresses now.
3. [+184, -50] Everyone and their mothers say they could've debuted with SNSD ㅋㅋ Do they think SNSD is just an easy name to throw around like this?
4. [+41, -8] Clara's 32 years old.. I highly doubt she was even considered for the SNSD line-up.
5. [+36, -2] She's too old.. and I bet there are at least a thousand other girls who were cast for the line-up.
6. [+27, -1] I was almost a Seoul University student too. Almost.
7. [+23, -1] I remember Yunho saying that when he first contracted and went in, there were at least 100 other castings that could've been potential members ㅎ
8. [+15, -8] If kids like Sooyoung and Sunny got into SNSD, I don't think the standards are that high ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ