ZE:A's Hyungshik builds up a positive image through 'Real Men'


Article: ZE:A is the trend? 'New recruit' Park Hyung Shik earns a hot response

Source: OSEN via Naver

Article talks about Park Hyung Shik pulling in the viewers on 'Real Men' with his hard work ethic. Discharged soldiers felt like they could relate to him because he works and reacts to situations the same way they did in the real army. He also isn't quick to give up no matter how hard the training is. As with what happened with Mir, this rise in popularity is also helping to bring more attention to ZE:A.

1. [+442, -5] Yes idols, watch and learn. This is how you build public recognition and an image.

2. [+394, -4] Yeah, this guy really did seem like a good kid

3. [+320, -4] I just got done watching him in Nine so I feel more personally connected to him on this variety show. I'm rooting for him and wish him the best ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+318, -3] Hyungshik-ah, I'm a reserve hyung here to support you. I'm sure the other reserves are supporting you as well. You really made me choke up several times in yesterday's episode... Reminded me of some memories from my own service ㅠㅠ

5. [+270, -3] He may be awkward and not adept at some trainings but he really works hard and seems ready to learn. It must be difficult to have to work on a show like this so find strength.

6. [+240, -6] Truly the rediscovery of Hyungshik. He touched my heart yesterday.

7. [+236, -3] It's not only the female viewers he's bringing out motherly instincts in. He brought out my fatherly instincts with how confused and cute he looked all the time ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+206, -1] I had no idea who he was until I saw him in Nine and finally Real Men!! He's really cute

9. [+193, -3] He just acts in a manner where you can't hate him... Just so cute ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+148, -3] He played off the younger character well in Nine so it's good to see him back on TV like this. Fighting ^^

11. [+147, -12] I always thought he was more handsome than Im Siwan

-