Lee Hi's mini concert



Article: Two potentials seen through Lee Hi's first solo concert

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+764, -93] I've been a fan of Lee Hi since her K-Pop Star days but I think it's too early for her to hold her own concert. Holding a concert should come only after you've built up stage experience so you can 'explode' everything you've learned and show it off all at once... Lee Hi is not there yet.

2. [+627, -25] I was wondering why YG wasn't media playing about this concert and realized that it's because it's really small... Only 500 seats. That's practically just a fan meeting.

3. [+569, -32] YG's just doing this as a special service for Hi's fans, nothing to get so worked up over. No matter her debut date, if a singer wants to hold a concert, what's it matter to the rest of us? And it's free, too.

4. [+450, -21] I didn't know she had a concert until now...

5. [+394, -15] I went to the concert and it wasn't anything big or special like Big Bang or 2NE1, just a small band style concert. It might not be flashy enough to actually call a concert, but as a fan, I actually liked being able to see her up close in a small area like that.

6. [+317, -30] I've been a fan of Lee Hi since K-Pop Star as well and I'm glad that she's doing well enough to release so many songs and even hold her own concert. I hope she continues this streak.

-