Hyosung reveals the pain of having a big chest


Article: Jun Hyosung, her voluminous body is a crime?... "I have to hold my breasts when I run"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+324, -28] Stop hating on Hyosung, it's because of all you haters that she keeps dieting and losing weight. I won't stand for anyone who tries to cut the stomach of a goose who lays golden eggs

2. [+187, -44] I understand how she feels. Not that I'm showing off, but it's really stressful having a big chest when you run or when the wind blows ㅠㅠ All of the men and ajusshis look at you... I hated running in gym class

3. [+145, -18] Be proud. Hyosung-ah, hoorah!!!!

4. [+15, -6] They say you lose your chest when you lose weight too..............

5. [+15, -7] If they're that heavy.... I can ho..hol... nevermind, sorry..

6. [+12, -3] Don't lose weight. Men like you because of your chest, you'll lose your charm if you lose that chest

7. [+9, -14] The number of events SECRET gets invited to perform at is determined by the size of Hyosung's breasts

-