TV: [Spoilers!!!] Project Runway Korea (Krystal)




Reader request.

-

Article: Krystal in a feather dress "An outfit that perfectly understands who I am"

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+116, -33] Is she sure that the dress is a perfect understanding of her?....

2. [+81, -15] The dress has a different feel compared to when the model was wearing it. I thought this was the prettiest but her make up is throwing it off a bit... she looks like a sick chicken;;; The lack of neck makes her look short too.. It doesn't match her as well as I thought.

3. [+85, -28] I don't like it

4. [+25, -12] She looks like a chicken

5. [+17, -5] She doesn't look like she likes it....

6. [+16, -8] I never liked this outfit from the start. The way it cut off her neck made it obvious that it'd throw her proportions off... It's hiding that gorgeous body she has. I liked Im Je Yoon's outfit a lot better personally and it was really designed to fit Krystal like a glove. I really don't understand PRK judges sometimes... I had a mental breakdown at this winning #1

7. [+13, -1] She looks sick -_-

8. [+11, -4] She looks like a duck who came back from the mud flat

-