Lee Hyori hits an all kill with 'Miss Korea'


Article: Lee Hyori's chart all kill "I was really nervous but I'm finding strength now"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+496, -178] Have you ever thought about this? That maybe it doesn't matter about the end results... because she's a Korean artist who's over 30 years old and is still a strong contender in the market. Singers like Uhm Jung Hwa and Lee Hyori should just be seen as monumental... they're not people like Madonna who are made into the stars they are through just their personal talent alone.

2. [+310, -122] I'm listening to the song now and... I was always of the impression of her being Fin.K.L.'s leader, sexy, healthy image... but her song now is not at all pressuring to listen to, easygoing, and pulls at your heartstrings... I, too, sometimes leave comments about her saying she's overhyped and whatnot but right now, I think she's cool and I'm envious of what she's accomplished

3. [+228, -87] Her career is hitting a long run

4. [+127, -118] I don't know whether the song is that great...

5. [+50, -32] It's not that the song is all that great since it has nothing special, it just seems trendy because Lee Hyori is the one singing it.

-