TV: [Press Con] Nail Shop Paris (Gyuri)


Article: 'Nail Shop Paris' Park Gyuri, "I will shed my goddess image with my cross dressing act"

Source: TV Daily via Nate [2]

1. [+153, -37] I always thought her goddess image was something she played up as a joke, kind of like a character for herself, so I don't get why she gets hate for that. At job interviews, don't you all play up your specs and brag about your achievements too?

2. [+103, -29] When other kids call themselves goddesses, I want to roll my eyes at them but when Park Gyuri says it, you can tell that she half means it but also is half joking so it plays off as cute

3. [+82, -38] Park Gyuri's really in an awkward position to hate... She debuted as a child actress.. ㅡㅡ But she's an idol... ㅋ And she's never really had opportunities for anyone to judge her acting...

4. [+66, -29] Pretty Gyuri fighting~ hope the drama hits daebak

5. [+21, -3] I saw a picture of her cross dressing and she really matched it well... Thought I was looking at a real pretty flower boy.

-