Article: Tiger JK releases the cue sheet for RDJ's controversial birthday party 'is he going through a hard time?'
Source: Newsen via Nate
The cue sheet is basically the order of events as planned by the organizers. Tiger JK released it now to show that Jordan was a part of the line-up and to "make up" with the netizens with a handshake.
1. [+302, -56] I can understand what he's trying to say but I won't stand is what Jordan's grandfather said on his Twitter, treating fans as if they're all people obsessed with loving and praising Americans just because RDJ is American;;;; I think he forgot that Tiger JK and Yoon Mirae are both American ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+275, -40] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Forget the cue sheet, what pissed me off the most about Tiger JK was his tweets and Jordan's father's tweets. Seems like he doesn't know that ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+245, -28] Tiger JK needs to get off of Twitter ㅋㅋ
4. [+89, -1] Fu*k the cue sheet, all the RDJ fans went to see RDJ and only got to see him for brief moments. Instead, they had to watch his kid wreak havoc on stage... What's revealing the cue sheet now going to fix?
5. [+79, -8] It's not the cue sheet that's the problem, it's the fact that you can't control your own kid
6. [+71, -2] Okay yeah, people can't be perfect. Let's say Jordan was sick (what would a little kid know, it's not like he did what he did intentionally) and his parents were too busy and made the mistake they did. What they should've done when they were criticized for the event was just apologize. "Sorry, we were so busy we weren't able to stop our kid from running around." That would've shut the netizens up no matter how angry they were, especially since the couple was always viewed positively before this. But what did they do instead? "You guys are just jealous you weren't invited to an event like that" "Haters" "Satans"... Tweets like that basically showed who he is truly as a person.
7. [+55, -1] Pretty sure he's not receiving all this hate just because Jordan was included in the event.
8. [+50, -3] Just shut up, people were forgetting about it already but he's the one lifting the covers again and making up excuses tsk tsk tsk
9. [+49, -4] Yoon Mirae and Tiger JK really don't know how to let things go... They always take it to Twitter and make it bigger than it actually is. B*tched about Happy Together, b*tched about when they were edited out of the Gayo awards, could've just apologized with this incident but no, they had to b*tch about this and that again~ This couple seems like an immature elementary mindset with a bad temper.
10. [+49, -2] As Tiger JK's longtime fan, let me just say that I want him to return to his roots in music, not running around various events with his son and wife in tow...