BoA's 'big' head


Article: BoA "My head is getting bigger"... 'big head BoA' laughter

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+308, -40] But she actually does have a big head in real life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+233, -27] I came in thinking she was making fun of her actual flaw.......... I thinks he has a big head compared to most women

3. [+144, -20] It's not necessarily big, but long...

4. [+18, -3] Looking at her CFs lately, she really does have a big head...

5. [+17, -4] I think her short height makes her head look bigger ㅋㅋ

6. [+10, -6] Her head is rather big for a celebrity

7. [+10, -3] I'm a fan but sorry... ㅠㅠ... I also think her head is big..

8. [+7, -4] Well, she doesn't exactly have the face of an actress... Not saying she's ugly, just saying that she couldn't be an actress with that face, which means she has to continue being a singer for the rest of her career, and yet the height of her career's already passed...

-