Lyn and Lee Soo continue to feed the netizens


Article: Lyn responds to haters "Playing a tragic role? I don't think I'm unfortunate"

Article: [Interview] Lyn "My boyfriend is transforming, my job is to trust him"

Source: Newsen/Oh My News via Nate

1. [+733, -110] We are not haters... just people that feel upset that you're dating a sex offender.

2. [+644, -99] Okay yeah, I get that you're in love with him, but it's still amazing to me that you can even develop emotions like that for a sex offender...

3. [+155, -12] It astounds me that she thinks she would've received support after coming out that she's in a relationship with a sex offender.

4. [+454, -44] Just staying quiet does wonders for your careers, you know

5. [+427, -82] I don't think she's any better than him. They're one and the same, just that Lee Soo's past has been brought to the public while Lyn's hasn't it yet.

6. [+131, -13] Lyn herself was the one that tweeted "So this is what drives people to suicide"... She's certainly acting like she's a tragic role in a drama herself.

-

Article: [Exclusive Interview] 'Lyn's Man' Lee Soo "I'm the only one that should be having a hard time, it breaks my heart to see her hurt too"

Source: E-News via Nate

1. [+228, -75] Nothing you can do about the hate. You're a public figure who committed a crime, it'll follow you for the rest of your life. Of course you'll be dragging Lyn into this. You put this all on yourself and her.

2. [+210, -89] MC the Prostitution

3. [+218, -116] It's disgusting to see criminals work and even have the audacity to think they deserve to be in love... tsk tsk

4. [+45, -10] No really, what's wrong with them ㅡㅡ If they like each other, just keep the relationship and stay out of the spotlight. Enough with all these interviews.

5. [+37, -15] They probably think their love is unique and beautiful... Too bad because to the rest of us, it's disgusting love.

-