TV: [Spoilers!!!] Our Neighborhood Fine Arts



Article: ' Our Neighborhood Fine Arts' uncontaminated variety show without any fakeness 'a lesson learned'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+163, -17] Jo Dal Hwan is sooo charming! A member who matches the show enough to be a fixed cast member.

2. [+139, -4] Forget about how fun the show is, Jo Dal Hwan is so freaking good at ping pong...

3. [+150, -18] Jo Dal Hwan has awesome variety skills. The show is getting a lot more fun to watch.

4. [+140, -28] I'm loving the show... I think it's the funniest out of the shows I've been watching lately.

5. [+132, -34] I'm enjoying it as well. I want Lee Soo Geun to be quiet, though. Jo Dal Hwan is charming and talented.

6. [+114, -19] Fun ^^ The show makes me want to learn ping pong... I wish Kang Ho Dong the best of luck in climbing his way back to the top.

7. [+109, -18] Watching this for Jo Dal Hwan~~!!

8. [+89, -18] I seriously want to play ping pong every time I watch this show ㅋ Gonna go grab my friends and play a game sometime!

-