GI's Aram claims she often hears about her resemblance to Yunho



Article: G.I.'s Aram "I often hear that I resemble Yunho senior"

Source: Economy Today via Nate

1. [+61, -6] You can do all the media play you want, just don't touch Yunho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow, this is pissing me off ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+44, -2] Aram, are you the one down voting the comments??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Keep at it

3. [+20, -1] ?

4. [+16, -1] I usually never leave comments but here's a special one for you: you don't look like him so stay quiet.

5. [+12, -3] I don't think she knows who Yunho is...

6. [+10, -0] Yunho has very sharp features... none of which can be found on her face. I'm not trying to say she's ugly, I'm just saying she doesn't resemble him at all.

7. [+9, -0] I don't really like Yunho but this is so wrong...

9. [+9, -1] Where'd this new b*tch come out of? ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+7, -0] Who in the world would say such a thing to you

-