Dispatch catches Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee on a date


Article: [Exclusive] Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee spotted dating... "Birth of the best visual couple"

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+1,358, -64] So it's Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee. Kind of weak for all the hype that Dispatch built up..

2. [+1,294, -13] I'm more surprised about Jo In Sung and Kim C being friends than the actual dating part..

3. [+1,256, -39] Can never do better than Lee Ji Ah and Seo Taiji

4. [+1,072, -58] I'm just glad it's not Won Bin...

5. [+859, -28] I was thinking up all sorts of things but this is weaker than what I expected!

6. [+954, -220] A man, a woman, anyone can tell that Jo In Sung could do better.

7. [+742, -29] Didn't live up to expectations

8. [+719, -38] Kim Min Hee is so lucky ㅋㅋㅋ Jo In Sung, Lee Soo Hyuk, Lee Jung Jae... She's not pretty but her face has a unique charm

9. [+691, -33] I anticipated too much... not even surprised anymore.

10. [+540, -23] I feel empty for some reason...

-

Article: [Exclusive] Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee spotted dating... "Birth of the best visual couple"

Source:
Dispatch via Nate [2]

1. [+645, -23] Dispatch would've made a bigger impact if they didn't hype it... They took too long with this ㅋㅋㅋ They're like excited kids that are jumping around over some praise

2. [+549, -26] Weak

3. [+465, -27] So it wasn't Won Bin.... Hmm, I wonder what I'm going to have for lunch today~ ^3^

-

1. [+136, -9] I'm more surprised over Dispatch's skills than them actually dating..

2. [+129, -11] Dispatch, for my mental health, please don't dig into Kang Dong Won and Won Bin... Ah~ and Jo In Sung has left us today ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+122, -18] With the hype Dispatch was building, I thought Seo Taiji had remarried or something

4. [+22, -5] As long as it isn't Won Bin or Hyun Bin

-