Kang Dong Won becomes labelmates with Song Hye Gyo


Reader request. I've no idea what rumors the comments are talking about.

-

Article: Kang Dong Won becomes labelmates with Song Hye Gyo... exclusive contract with UAA

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate [2]

1. [+292, -73] I'll never understand why girls are always raging over Kang Dong Won...

2. [+187, -22] I like his movies but... can he please come out in some dramas and make our hearts flutter too...? ㅠ^ㅠ

3. [+188, -36] You girls can be nervous all you want, he'll never become yours anyway.. tsk tsk

4. [+54, -19] I think it's wrong to assume that Song Hye Gyo is always seducing male actors.. It's probably more like they feel pulled by her charm and confess to her first.

5. [+42, -23] I like Song Hye Gyo

6. [+39, -23] The two of them already stated that they're just friends... Would all of you assume anyone having a meal with their opposite sex friend to be dating?

7. [+35, -39] Didn't people say she was dating Kang Dong Won after breaking up with Hyun Bin? I remember an article about it before...

8. [+31, -32] I heard Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo are dating

9. [+27, -37] Hul, how could Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo be dating, he could do way better ㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+23, -21] How is he dating Song Hye Gyo ㅋㅋㅋ the X-files are coming true... ㅠㅠ

11. [+23, -32] Were the rumors true then??????!!!

12. [+20, -9] So were the rumors about him dating Song Hye Gyo true then.... Seeing as how they're even labelmates now... something smells fishy

-

Article: Ha Jung Woo and Kang Dong Won gather for 'Gundo' celebration 'anticipation'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+360, -4] Took me a while to find Kang Dong Won... his face is really tiny

2. [+248, -3] I thought I'd be able to spot Kang Dong Won right away because he's so handsome but... the trap was that his face is tiny ㅋㅋㅋ took me a while

3. [+209, -1] Look at the level of these actors ㅋㅋㅋ now this is what I call true acting.

-