TV: [Spoilers!!!] SNL Korea


Article: 'SNL' Shin Dong Yub laughs out loud at Jay Park's adlib 'prone to NG'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+198, -4] Jay Park is funnier than I thought ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+175, -3] I like SNL over Gag Concert ㅋㅋㅋ Jay Park was seriously ㅋㅋㅋ and Seul Gi, I love you ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+168, -3] Couldn't believe the show was live

4. [+148, -2] Jay Park ㅋㅋㅋ almost caused a live broadcast accident with Shin Dong Yub ㅋㅋ

5. [+130, -1] SNL was daebak today ㅋㅋㅋ Laughed like a crazy man late at night alone ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: 'SNL' Choi Min Soo lets loose... a love confession for Jay Park?

Source: E-Today via Nate

1. [+93, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah Choi Min Soo ㅋㅋㅋ I was laughing so hard when Jay Park said "It's Lee Young Don" and Shin Dong Yub was trying to contain his laughter ㅋㅋㅋ I seriously thought a broadcast accident was going to happen

2. [+75, -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The last part ㅋㅋㅋ when he says "I thought I could have you if I did this" ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+72, -5] I muffled my laughter while watching in case I woke up the family ㅋㅋㅋ

-