TV: [Spoilers!!!] School 2013


Article: 'School 2013' Kwa Jung Wook "I'm going my own way" When will his rebellion end?

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+228, -5] This drama seriously shows exactly what's going on inside real schools lately. It disgusts me that Oh Jung Ho is being suspected because of his past. I want to hit the girl sitting next to Nam Kyung Min and Song Ha Kyung

2. [+206, -6] Am I the only one that heard that kid next to Choon Dragon (?) say "Hing~ You were fooled"? ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+173, -7] Gye Nari's the one that took it ㅠㅠ Our Seung Soo's crying ㅠㅠㅠ

-

Article: 'School 2013' Kim Woo Bin was on probation 'Shock'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+428, -19] I think that Gye Nari stole it and Heung Soo saw her do it because he looked as if he knew what was going on.. And when at the end he/she said he/she didn't do it, it was because it was true and there's suspicion arising because he/she lived rebelliously (TN: I'm so sorry if this is confusing, I don't watch the drama so I have no idea what's going on. I hope you understand it in context???)

2. [+389, -21] Did everyone see Heung Soon in their gym uniforms... Perfect fit ♥_♥

3. [+350, -21] Nari took it, I'm 100% sure of it. Probably because she felt like she lost her friend to her phone.

-

Article: 'School 2013' Kim Woo Bin accused as the thief, why? 'On probation'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+193, -7] Oh Jung Ho sold his phone, that's why he couldn't pick up the callㅠ and he was embarrassed so he couldn't say it

2. [+184, -4] It felt like the break up scene between lovers. He said he forgot about it because he was having fun with him... This is the first time I've put myself in the shoes of a male drama character ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+163, -4] It really broke my heart when he started crying that he forgot that he had a past to him because he was having fun with him ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He may be on probation but there's no need to treat him in such a manner!

-

Article: 'School 2013' Kim Woo Bin, a sad youth chained to his past

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+631, -4] I think this is what a real drama is... These are the dramas that deserve awards. But by the year-end, it'll be forgotten and other dramas with top stars and idols will get all of the rookie awards and such... I love all of the actors here

2. [+563, -5] Every single cast member is so great at acting... Other dramas should use rookie actors like them instead of idols. Give them a chance.

3. [+495, -4] This is why it's difficult once you're branded for a certain reputation...

-