Article: Kang Min Kyung's official response "Upset with CF controversy... We will wait for the company's judgement"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+357, -32] I don't understand.. She knew what she was filming so shouldn't she have refused to film a scene like that from the start if she felt upset by it..?? It doesn't make sense
2. [+322, -29] Her moaning was on par with any porno
3. [+238, -25] I was misunderstood by my parents when I clicked on the video without thinking much about it... Grr..
4. [+105, -2] She could've been remembered as a pretty singer who sings well but she's the one who was obsessed with creating this fake image for herself and it's backfiring now. She always tried to hide her husky voice and speak only in high tones and made herself the subject of ridicule when she tried to act like she was a sexy actress. It's obvious why those that know who she truly is will laugh at that. People are all fake to an extent, but you'll never get a good response once it becomes glaringly obvious.
5. [+101, -2] Everyone knows that a man pushing a woman onto a sofa is a standard scene in every porno. While it's ridiculous that the CF director even suggested such a scene, she's just as much responsible for agreeing to record it. Kang Min Kyung is just ruining her image.
6. [+74, -4] She doesn't seem too bright...
7. [+73, -1] So if she's upset that the controversy happened, then that means she didn't know that the scene was weird to film ㅡㅡ;
8. [+68, -1] It just sounds like an excuse.
9. [+59, -4] She should've read the script and said no because it's obvious that anything like this will cause a controversy. Or is it that she's just desperate for the cash and doesn't give a crap?
10. [+51, -2] I still don't know how this CF is about razors