Han Hye Jin reveals she was asked for an autograph while at her father's funeral


Article: Han Hye Jin "I was asked for an autograph while in funeral clothes for my father's funeral... This is my life"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,341, -33] How could you ask for an autograph from someone wearing funeral clothes..? It astounds me the lengths people will go to. Seriously, wow.

2. [+1,050, -28] Journalists really also need to stop trespassing into funeral parlors to interview relatives of the deceased. They're already mourning, no need to shove your cameras in their faces.

3. [+709, -36] Hye Jin-ssi is an honest and charming person with healing qualities. Fighting~

4. [+84, -4] I don't understand how you could go up to someone mourning the death of their father and ask for an autograph...

5. [+67, -5] They have to be crazy... I bet there were even people taking photographs..

-