"Human beings feel that a 1:1.618 facial proportion is the most beautiful on a human face"
10. Hyun Bin: "His face is a bit long."
9. Jo In Sung
8. Jung Woo Sung
7. Song Seung Hun: "His face is too small."
6. Song Joong Ki: "His proportions are off by just a bit."
5. Won Bin: "His features are feminine."
4. So Ji Sub: "His cheekbones are long in comparison to his proportions."
3. Go Soo: "Forehead, cheekbones, and jawline are a good fit."
2. Lee Seung Gi: "Eyes, nose, lips, jawline, cheekbones, and forehead fit well."
1. Kang Dong Won: "Eyes, nose, lips, jawline - everything is a perfect fit."
Source: Nate Pann
1. [+521, -28] I paused when I saw Won Bin ranked in 5th.
2. [+456, -277] Lee Seung Gi... is in this? Doesn't seem right
3. [+445, -11] So it's basically a problem of numerical proportions which will obviously be different to how we physically view them. Of course, Kang Dong Won is handsome nonetheless.
4. [+53, -1] Well it's all about the numbers.. Lee Seung Gi might not look as handsome as other celebrities but his proportions look nice together which is why people are probably drawn to him.
5. [+43, -1] I got scared with all of the red lines across their faces.