Recent Posts

Sunday, January 6, 2013

TV: [Spoilers!!!] WGM, Chungdamdong Alice, School 2013, K-Pop Star 2, 1N2D


Article: 'storm' WGM4 sees no effect of Oh Yeon Seo's dating scandal 'viewer ratings stay consistent'

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+252, -13] Even if people say that the show is just a virtual reality and has nothing to do with real life, you have to admit that you can't see the couples in the same light anymore

2. [+289, -54] Can we add Seo In Guk and Jung Eunji or Kim Giri and Kim Jimin..!!

3. [+180, -28] But I watched for Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo... Disappointing now.

4. [+30, -6] I made sure to watch it because I was curious how they'd act now that we know the truth ㅋㅋ

5. [+23, -4] It'd make more sense for the viewer ratings to rise since people are curious about their 'acting' now

-

Article: 'Chungdamdong Alice' Park Shi Hoo declares marriage with Moon Geun Young in front of Han Jin Hee

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+174, -5] I smile along whenever Park Shi Hoo smiles.. How can a man smile so prettily????

2. [+147, -1] The drama's really frustrating, embarrassing, and not all that refreshing to watch but I can't stop watching it. I swear about it after I watch it and then watch it again the next week... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+130, -9] They haven't even developed their relationship and head straight into marriage without a proposal.. She didn't even say she was going to marry him.. What are they going to do if they break up? Sekyung has a secret too...

-

Article: 'K-pop Star 2' Shin Ji Hoon confirmed for YG with charming vocal praise "A discovery of a gem"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+285, -22] She's really a gem... Her singing melts into your heart.

2. [+259, -44] I think BoA's a great judge. Maybe because she's been a singer for such a long time, but she knows what to look for. She's also beautiful to see on screen.

3. [+219, -25] Shin Ji Hoon's clear voice purifies my heart *_*

-

Article: Lee Jong Suk offers reconciliation "Heung Soo-ya, let's reconcile"

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+232, -8] My eyes are so happy these days thanks to Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin... and Heung Soo! Please forgive Namsoon!!

2. [+213, -6] Yay, it's finally tomorrow. I really hope they reconcile tomorrow.

3. [+209, -3] I hope Heung Soo and Nam Soon take more pictures.. There are barely any of them together ㅠㅠ

-

Article: '1N2D', members locked in the camping car 'bitter smile'

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+158, -17] I thought my stomach was going to rip from laughing so hard at the zombie game ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+129, -17] The married team's zombie game ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+119, -17] I thought Sung Shi Kyung's food truck ticket was the funniest ㅋㅋㅋ

-


26 comments:

  1. Omg finally 1n2d post, thank you! I hope you'll post more of it and also gag concert articles. I think I might be in the minority for ifans but I really enjoy watching 1n2d and gag concert! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you ! I love that show ! I'm happy season 2 is doing well :D


      Btw, i'm still surprise by Joo won personnality xD

      Delete
    2. yup were in the minority but im happy to see fans like you guys!! ;))
      stuck with this show since 2007. a lot of changes happened but gah its has become a weekly habit!

      nice to see the new s2 kids doing fine

      Delete
  2. NamSoon-HeungSoo <3333 these 2 just asdfghjklb you guys need to watch School 2013 and you'll understand what I feel..... LOL
    Chungdamdong Alice finally back to it runs!! yeyyy after a week w/o it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand :")
      I love this drama so much and I'm not even a huge drama fan! But Nam Soon is so heart wrenching and Woo Bin is just so sexy when he smirks *____*

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for episode 10 of School 2013 to be out :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. NB.. if you wanna do KPOPSTAR2 pls find about Akdong Musician~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah please do akdong musician. i am curious since they have places high in music chart despite have not debuted as an artist

      Delete
  5. Yay finally an article about Kpop Star 2! Thanks ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ;_; Not gonna spoil myself with Kpopstar 2.. cuz I'm waiting for episodes with subs........... however.. yaaay~ school 2013. <3 And YES FINALLY TOMORROW! ;3;

    ReplyDelete
  7. [+147, -1] The drama's really frustrating, embarrassing, and not all that refreshing
    to watch but I can't stop watching it. I swear about it after I watch it and then watch it again the next week... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


    I hear ya.... but Park Shi Hoo is freaking amazing and I'd watch him in anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. moon geung young was really cute when she was litlle but she grown into abit of a munter

    ReplyDelete
  9. School 2013 is just fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. is she old enough to be his love interest? she looks 12

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2. [+289, -54] Can we add Seo In Guk and Jung Eunji or Kim Giri and Kim Jimin..!!

    Yes to Kim Giri and Kim Jimin please. I really kinda hope they're dating irl...





    And omg I love it so much when they play the zombie game on 1n2d. The best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "2. [+289, -54] Can we add Seo In Guk and Jung Eunji or Kim Giri and Kim Jimin..!!"

    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes pleaseeeeeeeee. seo in guk + jung eunji >>>>>> lee joon + oh yeon seo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i had to urban dictionary munter haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really miss Kang Ho Dong in 1N2D... can we please get him back??

    ReplyDelete
  15. I freaking love to watch 1n2d. Wish you can update more about them. and zombie game is like one of the best game EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2. [+147, -1] The drama's really frustrating, embarrassing, and not all
    that refreshing to watch but I can't stop watching it. I swear about it
    after I watch it and then watch it again the next week... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


    This! The second hand embarrassment is so strong, half the time I want to duck my head in embarrassment and the other half I'm giggling uncontrollably. It's a silly drama I can't help but love. Park Shi Ho and all the male eye candy doesn't hurt either.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think she's still very pretty. I just find it so weird that with the few very asian (their features and natural appearances) looking actresses and idols there are in the industry, people always call them ugly or not as beautiful as so and so.

    ReplyDelete
  18. "2. [+289, -54] Can we add Seo In Guk and Jung Eunji or Kim Giri and Kim Jimin..!!"


    OMG YESS GAG CON COUPLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?
    A small number of my blog readers have complained about my
    site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks
    great in Opera. Do you have any recommendations
    to help fix this issue?

    My homepage juice recipes

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking
    and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new
    updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    Here is my blog post ... tv buzz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too.
    This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the good
    works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

    Here is my web-site: juice recipes for juicers

    ReplyDelete
  22. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a
    friend who had been doing a little homework on this. And he in
    fact bought me dinner because I stumbled upon it for him.
    .. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for
    the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this matter here on your blog.


    Here is my homepage - Http://Www.Twitxr.Com/Nettieholt/Updates/759776

    ReplyDelete