Article: [Exclusive] 'Strong Heart' taken off air after 3 years 3 months running 'last recording on the 17th'
Source: E-News via Nate
1. [+1,435, -52] I'm glad that the show's over before T-ara has a chance to cry ugly tears on it ㅎㅎ
2. [+1,155, -37] I love Shin Dong Yub and Lee Dong Wook but Strong Heart was honestly really boring
3. [+963, -26] Good work Dong Yub hyung, you suffered a lot
4. [+154, -8] Good. 'Strong Heart, Star King, Quiz That Changes the World' programs I personally hate the most
5. [+96, -2] Now where will all of the problematic celebrities go to cry their fake tears
Article: [Exclusive] Kim Hee Sun an MC candidate to new talk show 'Hwashin', follow-up to 'Strong Heart'
Source: Star News via Nate
1. [+229, -10] I'm just glad that we finally got rid of that program that sits down celebrities and lets them cry fake tears while trying to justify their problems
2. [+250, -78] Does she want to end up like the Go Show?
3. [+166, -20] I don't think any actor/actress can run a talk show as an MC on their own yet. Who would've ever thought that Lee Dong Wook, Go Hyun Jung, or Kim Seung Woo would ever run their own talk show? Producers seem to think that they can transfer the popularity of these actors without any MCing experience onto the variety stage, but it doesn't work like that. A talented MC does wonders in providing a fun experience for the viewers.