Article: Kim Hye Sung apologizes for service controversy "Although I received permission for it, I acknowledge that it was wrong..."
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+1,011, -20] The real reason celebrity soldiers are getting hate lies with the military. Why are they even giving such permissions and treating them differently from the other soldiers?
2. [+912, -38] Any celebrity soldier that talks about their service after discharge is pretty much dead
3. [+714, -15] This puts all of the celebrities awaiting enlistment at a dilemma. They know they're going to get hated on the minute they get in as a celebrity soldier.
Article: Because of Rain's controversy?... "Dilemma over enlisting as a celebrity soldier"
Source: Kuki News via Nate
Article interviewing various anonymous male actors/singers who are planning to enlist saying that they would rather avoid the drama in light of Rain's controversy and just serve two quiet years as an active duty.
1. [+926, -36] Did one of them seriously say, "It's not like celebrity soldiers have it any easier"? Are they kidding me?
2. [+859, -32] If they're a citizen of Korea, then they should know what the right thing is. Unless they want to end up like Boom on Strong Heart after two years of crap service.
3. [+805, -27] Oh Jong Hyuk is the cool guy here. If you have to go anyway, might as well do it like a man.