I initially received this as a reader request but didn't think much of it because it barely had any views or comments. I linked it to the Korean fan who wrote the guest post earlier to hear her thoughts, which will come at the end of the translations. The pann did eventually end up getting on the most popular rank and becoming a real issue, so read the translation below:
Pann: # The manipulation of public sentiment and best replies by the two faced fandom of jyj # [+142, -33]
Below are the best replies for a wrap-up article talking about the ending of Yoo Seung Ho and Park Yoochun's drama, 'I Miss You'.
1. [+301, -207] Winning performance Yoo Seung Ho
2. [+256, -19] There are some casts that aren't so close with each other.. but it's so nice to see everyone in 'I Miss You' getting along~~~
3. [+245, -65] You worked hard actor Park Yoochun, see you soon again in your next work.
4. [+236, -165] Seungho-ya ♥
Exactly how many real antis could Yoo Seung Ho possible have for replies simply stating his name and calling him a winning performance to have such a large number of down votes? Just minutes within comments praising Yoo Seung Ho went up as best replies, down votes began to pour in until they were eventually pulled down.
Below are the new best replies that replaced the comments praising Yoo Seung Ho
1. [+264, -19] There are some casts that aren't so close with each other.. but it's so nice to see everyone in 'I Miss You' getting along~~~
2. [+251, -70] You worked hard actor Park Yoochun, see you soon again in your next work.
3. [+216, -46] Every actor really worked hard... It was a joy for me as a viewer to be able to meet Jung Woo and Sooyeon. I will be looking forward to Park Yoochun's next project, who acted with perfection for the character of Han Jung Woo ^^
Additionally, I screencapped the efforts of fans trying to bury best replies and other comments that talked negatively about Park Yoochun. It seems they are always linking these articles and driving in to them in droves. "100 people more! 200 people more!" What a chaotic mess. They really do work hard, don't they.
[ TN: The OP attaches additional screencaps of JYJ fans sharing links in their DC Gallery community as evidence of her argument above ^.
* The screencaps can be misleading here because the addition/juxtaposition makes it sound as if those links are articles about other celebrities that they're trying to either vote down or manipulate. If you actually check the links that are in the screencaps, they are not related to Yoo Seung Ho or the drama, but are about  Yoochun's head shave,  Yoochun's head shave, and  an article about MC Mong writing on a fancafe. ]
I am not Park Yoochun's anti. I am simply asking his fans to stop doing things like this.
Why is it that they hate their own artist being hated and work so hard to bury any negative comments about him but won't let best replies praising other celebrities remain as the best reply?
Park Yoochun was not the only person who starred in the drama 'I Miss You'.
And I've seen numerous instances where fans threaten to sue anyone on these boards. Well, let's see you try and sue me. Capture this post and send it to C-JeS. I did not make up anything that isn't the truth. I am not a Park Yoochun anti, nor am I a JYJ anti.
1. [+216, -37] But you gotta admit, Yoo Seung Ho was the one that saved I Miss You...
2. [+173, -59] I really hate people that do things like this.. I'm a fan of the drama as well and discussed it often with the kids in my class and everyone thought Park Yoochun's acting was poor. Yoo Seung Ho really shined but in every Nate article, all of the comments were nothing but praise for Park Yoochun. Park Yoochun this, Park Yoochun that. I like JYJ but I don't like Park Yoochun because he got into public service for asthma and can't even sing.
3. [+133, -32] How seriously amazing. So this is what was really happening behind all those comments of praise.
"I'm really embarrassed as a fan;; I don't know why people would go to this extent."
"So no wonder they all sounded like robots. Their articles would be so scary because they were filled with nothing but praise and any mention of the military would cause the comment to be reported and deleted. Scary JYJ fans."
"I really had no idea fans were doing crap like this. They need to stop because they're just hurting their artist in the end. I like JYJ but... their fans are a bit.."
"These fans are digging their own grave."
"Fans need to realize that if they cross the line like this, people are going to see their artist in a negative light purely because of their actions as fans."
"If what Yoochun's fans are saying is true, that all of this is started by antis, why don't any of these comments praising Yoochun ever get voted down."
"I am a fan and this is really wrong.. There are so many new young fans in both the Cassiopeia and JYJ fandoms and they are taking the direction of the fandoms in a negative path."
"You can tell that the down votes on Yoo Seung Ho's comments were not just simply his antis because on his other articles, he barely gets any down votes to begin with. It's only in articles about 'I Miss You' that his numbers look absurd."
"I remember this with Dr. Jin. I thought Jaejoong was a leading role at first because all I ever saw were articles about Kim Jaejoong and comments saying how they got goose bumps from his acting ㅋㅋ Not one article in the ranks about Lee Bum Soo, Song Seung Hun, or Park Min Young."
"Stop pretending like you're a Yoo Seung Ho fan when you're just a Park Yoochun anti."
"Things like this only make it difficult for Park Yoochun to work comfortably with other seniors in the industry. Who would want to work with him? Fans threw a fit saying they didn't like Yoon Eun Hye and demanded that Son Ye Jin be cast instead, then they threw a fit about Jang Mi In Ae to the point where Park Yoochun himself had to apologize on their behalf at the conference. Then fans threw a fit saying that directors were editing the clips weird because Yoochun looked weird next to Yoo Seung Ho in scenes that captured the both of them... Who would want to work with him? Think deeply about who's blocking who's career."
There were several other comments from JYJ fans who claimed that the post was manipulated/fake and explained basically everything that was said in the guest post, which is why I reached out to her again for her opinion.
She said: "There are talks about how JYJ fans will go into other celebrity's articles and take down comments praising them to replace them with comments about JYJ but that is not true at all, and JYJ fans are claiming that the entire post was manipulated. Someone uploaded a post on Nate Pann that made it seem as if JYJ fans were linking the articles of other celebrities to manipulate the best replies within JYJ communities but those screencaps were actually JYJ fans sharing JYJ related links to write positive replies. Those links did not have anything to do with the articles of other celebrities. And as I explained earlier, there have been instances where articles unrelated to JYJ would have hateful comments about JYJ as the best reply. It's obvious that someone had malicious intentions as the article itself had nothing to do with JYJ. Fans merely saw that and voted it down. JYJ fans are not full time netizens nor do they have so much free time as to sit around trying to take down comments praising other celebrities."
I have been contacted by a Korean Yoo Seung Ho fan who wishes to explain things from their perspective. That will be coming shortly. I know some of you are tired of this but I'm obviously not going to censor one voice in favor of the other so bear with me.
And contrary to some of your claims, [LOL] posts get the most page hits on this blog, with some random post on T-ara that has the most hits total. You could not pay me enough money to sit chained to my desk answering the behemoth of JYJ History 101 e-mails that is my inbox that comes with drama like this. If I were doing this for page hits, I'd throw an [LOL] post up and enjoy the rest of my day. The volume of comments is indicative of nothing because it's the same people arguing over and over. I fail to see why people have no problem with multiple posts on Kim Sori but two posts on this and suddenly I'm obsessed. Let me go pick up my eye balls, they just rolled out of my fuc*in head.