Article: 'IAC' PD "Ban list for not attending? Unfounded rumors"
Source: Star News via Nate [Naver]
"It's not true at all about placing idol groups who couldn't attend the 'IAC' on a ban list. From the perspective of a producer, it'd be great if as many singers could come as possible so I admit it was disappointing to hear that some couldn't make it. We've never banned them for that, however. It is true that we did check whether or not they had a concert, CF filming, or other schedule to see if they could make the recording. Nobody told us a fake schedule to get out of it and we definitely never placed anyone on a ban for refusing to come."
1. [+87, -2] What kind of PD would sit there and admit, "Yeah, we have a ban list" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+49, -3] Idols are busy enough as it is without having to be forced to run hurdles or sprints. Just let them do something useful like practice their singing. Why do they insist on holding this so frequently when no one even cares?
3. [+22, -2] Wow... They basically admitted to checking each of their schedules ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can imagine the idols being forced to attend when they don't want to, especially with all of the injuries
1. [+235, -19] Idols and fans alike were basically locked in the gym for 22 hours of recording... They put the idols through all that suffering to give them a few crappy minutes of screen time
2. [+219, -13] Well I guess they just won't let them on Music Core if they feel that disappointed about it
3. [+191, -13] I really don't know why they're continuing with this program
4. [+148, -12] For the amount of idols and production costs/time invested, the show is a tragedy.
5. [+131, -15] Can someone place this PD on a ban list
6. [+113, -20] How about you go and ban T-ara
7. [+104, -13] ㅋㅋㅋ Am I the only one creeped out by the fact that they went through each idols' schedule to check what they had? If an idol says they can't make it, then they can't make it... Why go and check that? That's so creepy...
8. [+85, -11] Even if they don't have a ban list, it's obvious the producers aren't going to see them the same way anymore