Hyuna's graduation photo through the years


Felt like the best reply reflected some of our own reader opinions in the other Pann.

-

Article: A collection of Hyuna's graduation photos.. proof of beauty

Source: Herald News via Nate

1. [+346, -107] GD and Kangin committed crimes against the law and Rain received perks against military law. What crime did Hyuna commit for her to receive all of this hate?

2. [+196, -41] The inner thoughts of women who feel inferior to Hyuna: Wow, she's similar to me in age but here I am writing stupid comments while she's out making so much money... ㅠㅠㅠ
What they write as their comment: I don't feel inferior to Hyuna or anything but I think she really sucks at singing

3. [+183, -37] Everyone, I think it's time we look back at our own graduation photos ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mine's so bad;;

-