[Pann] Stars who take care of their image


Cha Seung Won proves that age is nothing but a number


A coolness to him that intimidates even idols


Shin So Yool lost 30 kg in a month and a half drinking water


There's not one speck to criticize in Lee Seung Gi's personal life..


Even entertainment journalists admitted to not finding anything...


Nicole literally diets to eat. She's now known as an example of successful dieting.


After dieting


In the past


Yoo Jae Suk: "There are three things I try to stay from. The first is drinking, the second is smoking, and the third is women. I don't like drinking because of the expense and I don't like smoking because it's not healthy. Lastly, I don't like to get close to women unless she is someone that I truly feel I love because the worst thing you can do in the world is hurt someone in their heart."


He consistently exercises instead of smoking to stay active enough for his varieties.


Kim Sarang "I gain weight if I eat all three meals a day."




Song Joong Ki is strict with himself on his morning routine to keep his skin clean and healthy. He eats an apple every morning, washes thoroughly, and avoids the sun.


For the past five years, Won Bin has consistently volunteered for charities in Africa.



Song Hye Gyo does a lot of great deeds quietly. One time, she donated her entire pay for a CF to help build a school.



and also succeeded in her diet!

-

Source: Nate Pann

-