Article: Yoochun has a white Christmas on his drama set 'like a prince in a fairy tale'
Source: Asia Today via Nate
1. [+233, -97] Yoochun-ssi you're so amazing, I'm always supporting you and watching I Miss You ^^
2. [+229, -104] Park Yoochun is truly a prince in a fairy tale ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
3. [+210, -102] He really is a prince in a fairy tale ^^ I'm being consoled by watching him in I Miss You. Fighting~
Article: Sandara Park 'I Miss You' Yoo Seung Ho-holic "I am yours"
Source: TV Daily via Nate
1. [+185, -21] Looks like even celebrities admire other celebrities ㅋㅋ So cute... I love you Harry, I'm yours ㅠㅠ
2. [+160, -31] Mmm... There are 8 years between them but it's hard to believe because she looks so young...
3. [+127, -19] Sandara is already so pretty with just long, straight hair ㅠㅠ
Article: Jung Hye Young and Sean clarifies rumors of their wealth "The reason we have 3 foreign cars is..."
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1,052, -23] What's so wrong with buying a car if you have the money? They donate all they can and buy it with whatever's leftover. Whoever feels the need to hate on that should check themselves ㅋㅋ
2. [+851, -23] What a bitter reality that they have to clarify whether they have 3 or 4 foreign cars. I don't like this family specifically because they donate a lot but because they work really hard as a family and seem so genuinely. I'm jealous of how much they're in love with each other. Thank you for always being a role model~
3. [+840, -23] Who cares if this couple even has 100 foreign cars? They're cars they earned the money to buy and they've never done anything shameful as public figures. They returned the wealth they earned through their popularity through love and charity. They're beautiful people no matter what people say.