Article: IU confesses feelings to her fans "I was frustrated keeping the door closed"
Source: TV Report via Nate [allkpop article here]
1. [+586, -86] This is not really much of a confession of anything. Just a Christmas message to her fans.
2. [+555, -170] Look at her trying to slowly crawl out now
3. [+487, -207] She's not getting hate because she has a boyfriend. She's getting hate for uploading that picture. Personally, I think she has some ill feelings towards him or she still has feelings for him. (TN: The comment then went on to list source links to various things she's said in the past like "I've never kissed anyone, I don't know what love is" etc)
4. [+147, -48] This post just made me think how much of a sly fox IU really is. She really racked her brain to write this, didn't she. Just like the intention of the post, her fans will probably comment telling her to find strength. Not that being a fox is bad or anything, but it's not a kind of person you'd ever like.
5. [+142, -38] What a fox ㅋ Whenever other girls said that she was like a fox, I didn't get it at first but now I see what they mean ㅋㅋ Should've known what she was like when she told Wooyoung she'd buy him dinner but told him instead "I think you'd be amazing if you paid the bill right now" just as the bill was about to come out. If she wasn't a celebrity, she would've been slammed for being one of those girls that force guys to pay just because she's a girl. Whenever she talks, I get the impression that there's an alterior motive and that she's manipulating the situation to her favor. Of course I didn't see these things when I was absolutely smitten with her. Since the picture scandal, I see less and less of her innocence the more I get to know her. Girls are scary.
Article: 'Picture scandal' IU, apologizes after 45 days "Sorry for putting you through this"
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+442, -84] Looks like she's slowly starting to come back out now
2. [+417, -93] How is that an apology
3. [+370, -80] Is she trying to gain sympathy? It's going to be hard
4. [+91, -17] As opposed to hating her because she's committed a mistake, I think the public is more just sick of her because they see her as fake and hypocritical now
5. [+73, -14] Didn't she say she was going to backstab her fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ